Home Furnishings New Canaan Consignment Store Featuring New and Pre-Cherished Luxury Items.
Posh Home Décor Consignment is the only on-site home furnishings consignment store in New Canaan CT featuring new and pre-cherished luxury items for sale. The carefully curated merchandise is in excellent condition and includes all types of home-focused items – furniture, tableware, crystal, silver, specialty books, artwork, lamps, rugs, pillows, rattan, garden accoutrements, vintage items, etc., in a clean bright store. There are unique one-of-a-kind finds from antique to contemporary and the price points are suited to every level of spending. Find out more about our New Canaan consignment store today!
How to Consign
- Come into our New Canaan consignment shop to discuss your consignment options in person or email and send photos of the items you would like to consign. Include a brief description of the items.
- We will reply to your email letting you know the items we would like to accept for consignment.
- Email or call to confirm an appointment for bringing the items to the shop. (for large items we have a list of movers you may want to use)
- If you have a multiple number of items to be considered for consignment, you may schedule an “at-home” appointment with Posh Home Décor Consignment’s owner to review your items.
- The consignment term is for 3 months and there is a 50% split for the consignor/shop on the selling price of consigned items.
- Posh Home Décor Consignment is insured and protected by a 24-hour security and fire alarm system.
Posh Home Décor Consignment is owned by Christine Knox. Ms. Knox holds a Masters degree in Art History from Williams College and has a research/curatorial background, having studied in Rome and Vienna and worked in museums (Yale University Art Gallery, The MET) and Christie’s auction house. Additionally, after gaining her MBA degree, Ms. Knox’s corporate career included global marketing positions in advertising, pharmaceuticals and luxury consumer products for Estee Lauder. Ms. Knox runs her current business with integrity, believes in the importance of knowledgeable research and actively fosters positive and friendly customer/consignor relationships.